MEMBER BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS
Individuals and fleets involved in the business of transportation are eligible to be a member of APTDA.
Membership is easy, you can apply on line or contact a Member Services Representative by calling 888-972-7832 or via e-mail Info@APTDA.COM.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS
PURCHASE / CONSUMER
- ABENITY – Access over 289,000 local and national discounts at work, at home, or on the go!
- *CHILD ID CARD – Child ID safety card
- FLORAL SERVICE DISCOUNT – Save 15% every time you order flowers or gifts through 1-800-Flowers.com, one of America’s top providers of floral and specialty gifts.
- LIFELOCK IDENTITY THEFT INSURANCE – This program predicts and prevents id theft from occurring by screening thousands of public websites for issues and alerts members via e-mail.
- MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION DISCOUNT – Savings on virtually all popular titles, includes gift subscriptions, renewals, and transfers
- MOVING DISCOUNT – Substantial discounts on interstate relocation services, including up to 58% on transportation charges
- BUYING A CAR– Dealer network offering discounts on auto purchases
- HOME WARRANTY – A choice of home warranties through Cross Country Home Services that covers a home systems and appliances for repair or replacement.
- *24-HOUR NURSE LINE – Provides members and their dependents unlimited access to registered nurses via a toll- free number 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- *CALLMD – Nation-wide network of registered nurses and licensed medical physicians standing by to take your phone call
- *EMERGENCY MEDICAL INFO CARD – Wallet-size card provides personal medical profile in case of emergency
- PRESCRIPTION DRUG SAVINGS CARD – Prescription card saves members an average of 23% and is accepted at 93% of pharmacies, covers the whole family
- GYM – On-line interactive exercise and diet program
- HEARING BENEFITS – Members will receive 20- 30% off MSRP price of a customized hearing aid, along with a 60 day trial period, free annual hearing consultations, free year supply of batteries, and one free year of office visits.
- VISION CLUB – 20% discount on all purchases
- VITAMIN AND NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT DISCOUNTS – 15% discount on a wide range of products
- LIFELINE SCREENING – Members receive a $100 voucher towards the cost of a screening package.
- *24-HOUR EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE – You will be covered for the first $50 per occurrence for each covered emergency expense, including towing, flat tire assistance, battery service and lock-out service
- *TRAVEL ASSISTANCE PLAN – Provides emergency medical transportation and numerous other travel assistance benefits
- TRAVELER BONUS – Provides rebates on hotels booked online
- CRUISES – Lowest industry prices for members for nations largest cruise agency.
- HOTELS – Members receive up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at over 7,500 participating locations worldwide.
- INNS – Members save 15% on stays at all locations.
- MOTELS –provides members a 10% discount at any of the 1,100+ pet-friendly locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- CAR RENTAL– Up to 25% off rental car bookings.
- TRAVEL – Members can save $25-$100 on tour packages around the world.
- AIRLINE– Exclusive 5% member discount and “Price Match Plus” members guaranteed to have most cost efficient trip, or they’ll match it.
You will receive a newsletter designed exclusively for APTDA members.
This newsletter gives information and updates on your membership services, as well as on topics of interest to members.
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE PLANS*
APTDA has entered into an exclusive arrangement with Avant Brokerage LLC., a licensed insurance agency, to provide insurance products for APTDA members. Click here for more information.
- *Occupational Accident
- *Passenger Accident
LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE*
- Life Insurance (term and whole life)
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Limited Medical
- Short-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
* - Denotes Benefits with additional cost
The benefit and discount information below is only intended as a summary, and are subject to change. This list is as of September 1, 2018. Your APTDA packet will provide a complete list of services available.